look up.


I saw this kid at a bakery today. He was walking inside, looking up, and I was outside in the car, waiting for my  mother to buy some bread. And I envied him. I know that inside of that bakery, on the ceiling, there is a mirror, and that little kid was doing exactly what I´ve always wanted to do every time I go there. 
He was walking, looking up at that mirror and no one was judging him. Then, I got sad. If I do something like that, people will look at me and wonder "wth is that crazy woman doing?".

What makes a child normal, and a woman crazy? Grown ups?
Adults can´t day dream?
Adults can´t imagine?

I guess we have to give that up to make room for all the crap we´ve to handle with, and think, and become. 

Funny how Aldous Huxley saw that coming. And John Lennon tryed to rescue, somehow. And James Barrie tried to fix.
What we´ve become.
That must be some miserable life, huh? 

Comentários

jason00454 disse…
We don't have to give all of that up. Keep dreaming :)

Postagens mais visitadas